SINN-017 Sub | 'Preferably the same blood type as my husband'

Posted by Japanese AV Subtitles on 1/08/2024 in , , , | No comments

SINN-017 Subtitles | 'Preferably the same blood type as my husband'

Does a man praise a woman for being a good listener

A married woman says, ‘I wish I had the same blood type as my husband if possible’ while having sex with another man

I first met her as a sex buddy, but now I'm training her to be my sex partner. She is a beauty worthy of being a model. Maybe that's why I will never let her go.

She cleans my dirty, unwashed penis. I crushed her head and stabbed my dick all the way into her throat. She had a pained face on her face, but she didn't let go and kept sucking me as if it was very important to her.

“Pour it inside me… pour all your sperm inside me…”

She is looking for my penis as she says that. I push her down on the floor and insert her right into her. Her beautiful face contorted erotically and a moment later she reached orgasm.

She screams taunts about her husband while she fucks me, and each time she does, I release a load of my sperm into her womb. She gladly accepts it and is filled with joy.

Sometimes I lend her to her friends and train her for sex. We are always seeking new pleasures. And she finally allows herself to become pregnant. All she said was that she wished my blood type was the same as her husband's.


Review: As it is a ‘married woman who can be impregnated’ series like SINN-016, the word ‘pregnancy’ appears quite often. What I really felt while watching it was that for a man, there is nothing more exciting than the setting of ‘making a woman pregnant.’

Download subtitles

PikPak Link(Login required, But no ads)
English subtitles | Korean subtitles

Please use a VPN(for Windows | for Android) to access PikPak ​​shared links from Europe
Download AV torrents without seeds, PikPak
How to download TeraBox/Uploady
Please recommend works that are good to watch with subtitles in the comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment