CAWD-446 Sub | I was only going to take a shower

Posted by Japanese AV Subtitles on 1/10/2024 in , , , , , | No comments

CAWD-446 Subtitles | I was only going to take a shower

I'm worried because I missed the last train because I worked overtime

I missed the last train, so I was only going to take a shower, Rima Arai(新井リマ)

That day, I unintentionally missed my last train because I was working late. I knew my wife was waiting for me at home, but out of necessity, I decided to spend the night at my coworker Rima's house. However, I might have been expecting something from her nonchalant "take a shower" comment.

Rima was a coworker in the same department as me, and her bright personality was the envy of many male employees. I was no exception, and I secretly had a crush on her. In my current job, there were no opportunities for advancement, and my salary was low, which my wife often nagged me about, but that night she encouraged me and complimented me, which I really appreciated.

When I went up to Rima's room, she was getting ready to take a shower. She was defenseless and dressed so thinly that I could see her breasts. I was aroused and couldn't take my eyes off her naked body. Noticing my blank stare, she smiled and said, "You've been looking at my boobs, do you want to see them?" without a hint of disgust.

I was so mesmerized by her small breasts and tiny ass that I lunged at her, unaware of her true feelings. At first I felt guilty, realizing that this was a reprehensible act of betrayal of my wife, but my guilt was gradually erased by Liam's furious reaction. I felt sorry for my wife, but I had so much fun with Rima. Eventually, I poured my sperm into Rima's womb, not my wife.


Review: Overtime, the last train, and an unexpected night at a female colleague's house. Stories like this are common, but they can also be said to be passable. Especially when a clean and cute actress like Lima appears, no matter how cliché the story is, it can be forgiven.

Download subtitles

PikPak Link(Login required, But no ads)
English subtitles | Korean subtitles | Indonesian subtitles

Please use a VPN(for Windows | for Android) to access PikPak ​​shared links from Europe
Download AV torrents without seeds, PikPak
How to download TeraBox/Uploady
Please recommend works that are good to watch with subtitles in the comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment