STARS-824 Sub | Rebellion of bullying, and counterattack!

Posted by Japanese AV Subtitles on 4/19/2024 in , , , , , | No comments

STARS-824 Subtitles | Rebellion of bullying, and counterattack!

I am being harassed by the MINAMO gang
MINAMO sells sexual services for money

A great counterattack against the slut who bullied me! MINAMO

MINAMO dating a guy who's good at fighting at school. She trusted her boyfriend's fists and bullied weak classmates like me. But one day, I found out MINAMO was selling sexual services for money. In short, she was a prostitute.

Anyway, I managed to secretly film the scene with my phone. I'm going to threaten her with this video. So I'm going to relieve the sadness and shame I've been subjected to by her. And I succeed in filling her obscene uterus with my sperm.


Review: The setup is to film a secret video of a slut who has been harassing me and then threaten her with the video to get revenge. I liked MINAMO's acting, which showed his dislike until the end. On the other hand, even though I dislike it so much, I also like the scenes where I feel it.

Download subtitles

PikPak Link(Login required, But no ads)
English subtitles | Korean subtitles | Indonesian subtitles

Please use a VPN(for Windows | for Android) to access PikPak ​​shared links from Europe
Download AV torrents without seeds, PikPak
How to download TeraBox/Uploady
Please recommend works that are good to watch with subtitles in the comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment